If you have a little one in your home, then you know how daunting is to make them have foods. Of course, the experts say to introduce solid foods from the four months. There are babies that right after gag once they are given solid foods. Child gagging is a very common thing that every mother and child experiences. Introducing solid or textured foods to infants is not only for the strength and nutrition, but as well remains a chance for them to know about the different odors and tastes. Of course, starting solid foods to infants will let you know what foods they are comfortable with and what foods they are not comfortable with. There are babies that will turn allergic due to having some foods. If you come to know your baby is not happy with eating certain foods, then you can avoid introducing those foods to your babies.
Babies gag reflex happens due to many reasons. Not all the babies will vomit the foods for a same reason. The first thing is that, you should make sure to start with the right set of solid foods. There are moms that right after the turn to rice and some other solid foods, this is not done. The better choice is to start with mashed bananas or mashed avocados or mashed apples or something else like that. You should start with the soft and smoothened solid foods. Even if you start with rice, make sure to smash the rice to the point.
Learn how to get rid of child gag response quickly
- Child gagging reflex textured food happens due to certain reasons. To avoid this condition, you should update yourself with certain details.
- First of all, the taste of the children will be based on what mothers ate during breast feeding and pregnancy. The mothers can remember those foods and try to start with that kind of textured foods.
- Regardless of foods what you give to your infants, giving a spoon full of food will make them gag. Yes, there are mothers that do a spoon feeding and feed a full spoon food. With no doubts, eating more than babies want to make them gag.
- When it comes to introducing textured foods to your babies, you should start with smooth pureed foods rather starting with heavy solid foods.
- Increase the consistency of the foods or lumps from the sixth month. You should give smashed fruits, finger foods, smashed dal rice from the eighth month.
To schedule a perfect baby feeding session, visit the baby feeding consultant.